1. You are getting only our time to help you with your gameplay in CS:GO.
2. There are a lot of different ways to pay for our service. We prefer paypal but we also accept paysafecards (price +15%), we can also consider accepting steam money skins or any other.
3. We can refuse to service somebody.
4. Read the FAQ before you decide to make an order. Most of the questions about csgo rank boost are answered there.
5. Contact us after making a payment please so we can speed the transaction or to ask us any questions or if you have complaints or remarks.
6. Playing ranked / competitive games during boosting service is prohibited and can end in the cancellation of your order.
7. We boost only on prime matchmakings.
If you don’t have a paypal account, we can accept other kinds of payments. Contact us to get more informations.
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “G2A Pay services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at email@example.com
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to email@example.com.
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.